Oh my fucking god.
I am so depressed right now I can't stand it, because the absolute douchebag is ignoring me. I know he's a douchebag, and I shouldn't still like him, and I really shouldn't want to talk to him, but I still want to talk to him. I'm past wanting to know what the fuck he did and just want an apology for having rearranged an entire weekend's worth of plans for him when he didn't fucking show up. And I'm completely willing to pretend everything that happened before that last weekend in February didn't actually happen. I'm not going to be able to forget though. My heart is still completely broken.
I'm starting to cry, but the tears won't come.
I'm starting to cry, but the tears won't come.
Labels: ack, you chose poorly

1 Comments:
Ugh. Don't let him rent any space in your head. I know, its easier said than done, but if he wasn't decent enough to even give you a damn explanation, he's a fucking tool.
By
curious patient, At
5:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home