Why I cannot join Facebook...
I will try to become friends with this:
www.facebook.com/people/Clemens-Fritz/1154795285
And no, I have no clue if it's real or not, but I hope it isn't. I'm afraid of what I might learn if it actually friends me.
Also, I'm afraid of what my sister's Facebook page will say as well. Darn those December 1980 babies - Fritz is the 7th, my sister is the 23rd.
It is almost 5 am and it feels like someone is literally stabbing me in the back, on my left shoulder blade.
www.facebook.com/people/
And no, I have no clue if it's real or not, but I hope it isn't. I'm afraid of what I might learn if it actually friends me.
Also, I'm afraid of what my sister's Facebook page will say as well. Darn those December 1980 babies - Fritz is the 7th, my sister is the 23rd.
It is almost 5 am and it feels like someone is literally stabbing me in the back, on my left shoulder blade.
Labels: ack, proof i am insane

3 Comments:
He looks really good in that pic :D
By
B, At
3:25 AM
yeah he does, doesn't he?
By
Rusty, At
7:23 AM
Boring reason. :P
By
Anonymous, At
2:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home