Oy gevalt...
Evidently women have taken over the Fritz thread on the forum at werder.de, and I'm scared of them, even with my screenname on Kickette being such as it is. They're all like "OMG, I TALKED TO HIM" and stuff like that. Plus, everyone is still discussing me in German on worum.org. Furthermore, I really want to see Fritz naked, this instant, in the hallway that leads to my bedroom. At the rate I'm going, he's the only thing that will get me into bed for the next week.
Plus, I replaced my Taylor Swift CD, and I ripped it to my mp3 player, and I'm listening to "Love Story" on repeat off iTunes (the software, not the mp4). I LOVE that song. And Joe Jonas is really, really, really hot in the video even though I'd get arrested if I touched him. I do think, however, that when Taylor sang "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone," they took my other copy of the CD with them.
Link to the song on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRkoGKQ8qQ
Plus, I replaced my Taylor Swift CD, and I ripped it to my mp3 player, and I'm listening to "Love Story" on repeat off iTunes (the software, not the mp4). I LOVE that song. And Joe Jonas is really, really, really hot in the video even though I'd get arrested if I touched him. I do think, however, that when Taylor sang "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone," they took my other copy of the CD with them.
Link to the song on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRkoGKQ8qQ
Labels: ack, mmm cheese

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home