ARRRGGGHHH!
I said on worum.org that if Clemens Fritz made the World Cup roster next year, I was going to fly to Dublin on Aer Lingus, airline of the 8,000 delays, fly from Dublin to Bremen on Ryanair, airline of the pay toilets, and then run naked stadiums at the Weserstadion in the middle of winter. Well, naked except for Bremen socks and running shoes.
There are now multiple posts on the forum discussing the fans' desire for me to do this. And most of them are in German. I can't tell whether they merely like talking about me in a language they think I can't understand, or they want me to discuss it in German.
I think if he doesn't make the roster, he should run stadiums in the same outfit at Harvard Stadium in the middle of winter. Well, not technically the same outfit, because I'm sure he has *cough* bigger feet than I do. I'll pay for his plane ticket if I get to watch.
running stadiums: running up and down every set of stairs on the inside of the stadium itself.
There are now multiple posts on the forum discussing the fans' desire for me to do this. And most of them are in German. I can't tell whether they merely like talking about me in a language they think I can't understand, or they want me to discuss it in German.
I think if he doesn't make the roster, he should run stadiums in the same outfit at Harvard Stadium in the middle of winter. Well, not technically the same outfit, because I'm sure he has *cough* bigger feet than I do. I'll pay for his plane ticket if I get to watch.
running stadiums: running up and down every set of stairs on the inside of the stadium itself.
Labels: ack, proof i am insane, you chose poorly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home