No good?

13.7.09

American Outlaws: the non-soccer parts

okay...

the good:
~ taking 40 pictures of Heath Pearce from behind, from 25 feet away.
~ sitting in the fifth row of the Fort surrounded by the Riders.
~ the lobby of the Renaissance hotel.
~ meeting Sunil Gulati.
~ getting a bus ride to Gillette.
~ the rain waiting until 10 minutes before we arrived back in Boston.
~ finally getting to try Red Robin.
~ people telling me the shirt I wanted to get was a good choice.
~ feeling part of the group, finally.

the bad:
~ not knowing it was Heath Pearce (obv. I thought it was someone else).
~ paying $11 for candy in the hotel lobby.
~ too many onions in the hamburger I'd wanted to try for ages.
~ watching someone I know get piss-drunk and sway.
~ having just changed into a tiny tank top before I met Sunil Gulati.
~ the realization that I was watching the US C-team.
~ no Benny Feilhaber.
~ the Renaissance being practically in a different state from the East lot.

the ugly:
~ the dude in the Köln shirt who groped me.
~ the fight at the Banshee as I left Friday night.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • sorry, i couldn't get past heath pearce and when i finally did get past heath pearce, EW some dude groped you...!?! and he was wearing a köln shirt...?! bro, at least pick a better team...!! ;D SORRY, i'm ever so kidding..!! no seriously that is really gross and i hope you weren't traumatized by it... o.O
    in fact, i'm hoping you kicked his ass... >:

    hey at least it sounded like an interesting night all around... ;)

    By Blogger Dee13, At 9:50 AM  

  • Yikes! Sorry to hear about the groping! :S

    By Blogger B, At 1:41 PM  

  • The dude in the Koeln shirt wasn't necessarily even a Koeln fan! He just had the shirt! And he grabbed my butt after he bought me a drink for identifying whose shirt the team was!

    By Blogger Rusty, At 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home