No good?

6.4.09

starting a Revolution.

it just occurred to me I haven't posted in three years...anywho...

I've been going to the gym an average of five times a week, and it's taking a lot out of me. Today I have mad PMS though, so I neither worked out nor dieted. I ate a chocolate load today and it felt good.

Saturday night, I went to the Revolution game. It felt like it was about 5 C out (42 F?) and I was wearing a sweater/shirt, a thin fleece, a thick fleece, my Revs t-shirt, a hat, a scarf and gloves. I decided to walk with this one guy to get his media pass, and we walked around the stadium, basically, before we found the media entrance. I had to go back around the other way to the main entrance, and didn't make it inside until after the game had started. I only watched about 10 minutes, because I made it to my "seat" in the Fort at about 25 minutes in, and then some women brought in their four-year-olds, so I had to leave. I didn't want to be the one who let out a torrent of swears and then get kicked out.

In the 10 minutes I was there, though, I ended up deciding that since the FC Dallas unis look like those of Bayern, I'm calling the Dallas goalie Eyebrows. And no, he looks NOTHING like Herr Rensing.

When I got tired of watching the game, I went shopping at the Fossil store and bought another watch face.

Yesterday and Saturday I went running, NOT a good idea on an ankle brace. My ankle is still weak today. Oww.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I think anyone who brings children to a sprorting event in an areana that sells booze knows damn well that swering is imminent and if they don't then they deserve to get bitch slapped. I;m jus' sayin.
    Oh and also, I can see that I have made a bevy of typos but I have a good excuxse of being in a pretty bad accident so excuse me if I don't fix 'em.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home