Paris, b*tches!
(I'm not Rick James, I swear! And speaking of which, I decided a few years ago never to swear in this blog, and I'm breaking the rules.)
As I have a ton to do tomorrow, and orchestra rehearsal at night, this is my last time online, besides printing out my important travel documents, until I return Sunday. I'm gonna print out my travel documents at either an internet cafe or FedExOffice because my printer refuses to print. I only have two working printer cartridges right now, and my printer uses four cartridges.
I really shouldn't still be awake, as my father thinks I should be waking up at 5 am to adjust myself to Central European Summer Time, and there's no way in heck I can do that right now. I woke up less than 12 hours ago and I'm already half asleep.
J'aime des fromages.
There's a load of stuff I want to pick up at the airport in Dublin, so I guess I'll get it on the way home - my first flight doesn't always arrive on time.
As I have a ton to do tomorrow, and orchestra rehearsal at night, this is my last time online, besides printing out my important travel documents, until I return Sunday. I'm gonna print out my travel documents at either an internet cafe or FedExOffice because my printer refuses to print. I only have two working printer cartridges right now, and my printer uses four cartridges.
I really shouldn't still be awake, as my father thinks I should be waking up at 5 am to adjust myself to Central European Summer Time, and there's no way in heck I can do that right now. I woke up less than 12 hours ago and I'm already half asleep.
J'aime des fromages.
There's a load of stuff I want to pick up at the airport in Dublin, so I guess I'll get it on the way home - my first flight doesn't always arrive on time.
Labels: blathering, mmm cheese, my favorite things, you chose poorly

3 Comments:
hope you have an awesome trip...!! :)
By
Dee13, At
9:50 AM
Holy wow! Awesome! I hope you have a fantastic time!
By
Anonymous, At
4:02 PM
Hope you have a safe and fantastic trip! xoxo
By
senorita.blue, At
6:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home