Oh noes again!
I'm pretty sure someone on Clemens Fritz's guestbook posted to tell him to get better from his flu.
I think mine has returned - it's 1:15 am and there's no way in heck I'm going to eat anything, but I really want to throw up. I had a cold at the beginning of December, an ear infection in the middle of December, the flu starting January 2, and I feel right now like I felt during my beginning-of-January flu. The nausea HAD been gone but the cold part wasn't, and now the nausea's back!
Blech!
I think mine has returned - it's 1:15 am and there's no way in heck I'm going to eat anything, but I really want to throw up. I had a cold at the beginning of December, an ear infection in the middle of December, the flu starting January 2, and I feel right now like I felt during my beginning-of-January flu. The nausea HAD been gone but the cold part wasn't, and now the nausea's back!
Blech!
Labels: proof i am insane

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home