No good?

22.1.09

My day

I managed to get out of the house by 10:30 to avoid fire alarms, though I fell asleep after three because I couldn't put down the book I was reading. I went to the gym to check my e-mails, and I think I got a positive response to one of them but I'll have to run through it with my dictionary. I also went back to the post office for more envelopes, went to the fabric store for more red satin, and went back to the gym and worked out for two hours. Somewhere along the way, my cell phone battery died, but I have no idea when that was.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym, go to BU to see if they need Spanish tutors, and then print out a picture on photo paper which I will then mail.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home