And in other news...
I worked out for an hour and a half today. I can't write German, and like Girls Aloud on "Tangled Up," I can't speak French. Between working out and just walking around, I listened to that entire album, "Biology," "Wild Horses," "See the Day" and "Watch Me Go" from "Chemistry," "The Show," "Love Machine," "I'll Stand By You," "Jump," "Wake Me Up," and "Real Life" from "What Would the Neighbours Say," part of a Wait, Wait... podcast and one and a half Guardian Football Weekly podcasts. I have about 8 more unheard Football Weekly podcasts on my iPod.
I also got information from the BU Romance Languages department on who to contact if I want to tutor some Spanish students.
I just reread about the South Lake Union Trolley in Seattle, and Exit 69 off I-75 in Troy, Michigan, and am laughing off my butt.
I also got information from the BU Romance Languages department on who to contact if I want to tutor some Spanish students.
I just reread about the South Lake Union Trolley in Seattle, and Exit 69 off I-75 in Troy, Michigan, and am laughing off my butt.
Labels: can't speak french, i have the sense of humour of a 12-year-old boy, run-on sentences

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home