My power just went out so I am posting by flashlight. Yay laptops!
Anyway, I saw "Rent" yesterday afternoon for what's hopefully the final time.
Will Chase played Roger, and he was delightfully blond and powerful.
This time, Maureen sang in tune and the weak link pitchwise was Mimi, Renee Elise Goldsberry. She was flat for most of her songs, and her solos were brought down a third or so, so she could hit her high notes in "Out Tonight." I know that "Out Tonight" is lower than usual if I can actually hit the high notes.
Mark had a lisp, AGAIN.
Anyway, I saw "Rent" yesterday afternoon for what's hopefully the final time.
Will Chase played Roger, and he was delightfully blond and powerful.
This time, Maureen sang in tune and the weak link pitchwise was Mimi, Renee Elise Goldsberry. She was flat for most of her songs, and her solos were brought down a third or so, so she could hit her high notes in "Out Tonight." I know that "Out Tonight" is lower than usual if I can actually hit the high notes.
Mark had a lisp, AGAIN.

1 Comments:
I'm jealous! You should come to JCS this weekend.
Well, off to work I go before I'm late. You should see Kooza. I need to see Kooza. Amazing. I should get a damn discount. Boooooo!
By
Anonymous, At
2:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home