No good?

3.7.08

I've almost finished watching an old Werder Bremen-Chelsea Champions League game, and I've discovered that Clemens Fritz is actually a really good right back, skill-wise. Just not fun to look at when he's wearing a hair band.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Was this the match that Chelsea lost due to Per Mertesacker's goal, or the one where lovely Micha scored a kick-ass penalty?

    By Blogger Emma, At 5:33 PM  

  • That would be the one where Herr Fritz took down Didi in the box and lovely Micha scored a kick-ass penalty. I watched the other game the previous day.

    By Blogger Rusty, At 2:07 AM  

  • Where do you find the matches? I only know to use YouTube for highlights, I really want to watch a full match right now.

    By Blogger Emma, At 11:23 AM  

  • back when I was still on livejournal...

    By Blogger Rusty, At 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home