Could the person who has stolen my passport please return it so I can go to Canada, England, France, Germany and Spain?
Thanks.
Honestly, though, I thought it was in a drawer, and last night I emptied out my dresser, and it's not there. My clothes are a mess because I had no desire to fold them properly when I shoved them back into the dresser. I don't know what I shoved where.
The worst part is that I haven't even used the dang thing, and about the only place I can go without a passport is Nova Scotia on that new CAT boat thing, not that I have any idea what it is. And I'm sure the commercial is lying when it says one doesn't need a passport to go to Nova Scotia on the boat.
Oh, and I think I'm still dehydrated from this afternoon.
Thanks.
Honestly, though, I thought it was in a drawer, and last night I emptied out my dresser, and it's not there. My clothes are a mess because I had no desire to fold them properly when I shoved them back into the dresser. I don't know what I shoved where.
The worst part is that I haven't even used the dang thing, and about the only place I can go without a passport is Nova Scotia on that new CAT boat thing, not that I have any idea what it is. And I'm sure the commercial is lying when it says one doesn't need a passport to go to Nova Scotia on the boat.
Oh, and I think I'm still dehydrated from this afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home