No good?

27.6.08

Turkey sandwiches and bratwurst.

So I'm trying to watch the Germany-Turkey game at the Cheesecake Factory at the Atrium Mall, and I decide to eat a turkey sandwich for lunch as I watch.

Until I realize that there's no one on Turkey with whom I'd like to become a sandwich, and there are three players on Germany who I think are super-hot, which is too many slices of bread. Though I suppose comments about attractive Germans just lead to bratwurst jokes, and bratwurst can also go on a sandwich.

Besides the obvious Herr Ballack (whose bratwurst is allegedly epic), the other two are Arne Friedrich and Clemens Fritz. I didn't realize the latter could end up on the national team. But he is just this gorgeous blond freckly thing who might make me switch from the hottieless Schalke to Werder, even if I want to do anyone who's been in the Bayern midfield.

And I wouldn't kick the 12-year-old Lukas Podolski out of bed for eating zweiback either. Though I'd hope neither of us was twice-baked during the act. In some pictures of Herr Fritz, he looks that way.

It's almost 4 am and I can't think of any more dirty jokes. Wow.

I thought eating Turkey would make them lose, but it just egged them on, no food pun intended.

Added dirty joke: Mannschaft. *snicker*

And Clemens Fritz, the gorgeous blond green-eyed freckly thing (so our kids would have blond hair and green eyes) has a mullet. Yuck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home