No good?

28.6.08

I had to get a new coffeemaker today; it doesn't really go with my new Tim Wakefield shirt or the magazine that I bought for $13.50 that's in German (hmm I wonder why) or the many more Indy figures I bought. In fact, with all the Indy-bilia I have, I can now set up a soccer game between the actual players and the German figures v. Indy and the good guys. Han Solo will play lone striker for the good guys; he likes it that way. Smudge and the Elsa action figure I hope to get soon will play striker for the Corinthians/bad guys. She's very forward. The soccer players will assume their natural positions, though Micha, Zizou and Becks will have to figure out who wears the captain's armband.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • That's a lotta action figures.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:57 AM  

  • sure as heck is! But I want a large portion of the German soccer team, as well as Indiana Jones ;)

    By Blogger Rusty, At 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home