I have now had so many "dates" with David Padgett that I think his girlfriend might be getting jealous - Friday the 28th at Legal Seafood when I ended up with a random magazine with his picture in it, the 29th against Carolina, Friday the 4th with the College All-Star game, and tonight when I was inadvertently eating dinner near the SI NCAA tournament preview with the entire tourney representation on the cover. And I think the Louisville-Tennessee game should count too.
But considering that our children would be guaranteed to have grossly misaligned knees, I think I need to stop "seeing him" before it's too late. Then again, we'd probably teach our children Spanish, which is a good thing. And they'd have beautiful eyes, and hopefully his height and leadership skills would cover for my lack of both.
But considering that our children would be guaranteed to have grossly misaligned knees, I think I need to stop "seeing him" before it's too late. Then again, we'd probably teach our children Spanish, which is a good thing. And they'd have beautiful eyes, and hopefully his height and leadership skills would cover for my lack of both.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home