No good?

12.4.08


Evidently I now have a thing for guys with bad knees (and broken legs, for that matter) - the other night I had this really weird dream that I can barely remember, but Manchester United and England's Owen Hargreaves, he of the perpetual knee tendinitis, super-green eyes, and black curls, kept appearing in the dream, shirtless.

I'm not sure what took me so long to get into him considering that he's two of my favorite things in a man - Canadian and a soccer player. I guess I just couldn't get over the hump, pun intended. I think I've seen multiple pictures of him shirtless before, and I wasn't that impressed. I wasn't even really that impressed in the dream. I'm not sure whether it was his imagined physique or the fact that I was really, really confused. I don't even remember how I knew who he was. But every time something new happened in the dream, I saw a man naked from the waist up, and kept saying to myself in the dream, "Mmm, Owen Hargreaves."

There's pictures of him in the latest issue of Inside United, and I keep trying to look down his shirt in those pictures. That can't be healthy. It's not that I haven't looked down a Canadian man's shirt before, it's just that when I did, the victim was three-dimensional. In fact, I've let a Canadian man look down my shirt before. But I think it's more enticing to me to imagine what's inside the shirt rather than have it on display.

He was one of the four players whose name and number I would have considered putting on my England jersey, though it's more fun blank. His accent makes me laugh, because I hear a load of German in it, even though he's Canadian/English/Welsh. I know it's from his playing for Bayern. His girlfriend is gorgeous, but not in an overly-made-up-I'm-the-girlfriend-of-a-member-of-the-England-football-team way.

Okay, just found some more pictures of him shirtless...not bad. I think I'll go dream about him again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home