No good?

22.2.08

Why do people assume that women know nothing about sports? And why, therefore, do women wear sports clothing with official team logos but in pink? I feel as if the pink discredits all female sports fans even if it may be that I'm merely jealous because the pink stuff doesn't fit over my boobs?

I'm just as pissed when people assume women don't know anything about sports if they like specific players. I know I'm more likely to know about a sport if I have a crush on a player, because then I study up on said sport.

That's why I mostly post on sports message boards with gender-neutral names. And I figure if I know the box-and-one, the offside rule, and the infield-fly rule, I'm golden.

Okay, who in the world is this dude on Bill Maher with the weird, strong accent?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home