I'm in the process of posting at Sons of Sam Horn, as a very lurker-y lurker, and I'm wondering how many other women there are on the site. I have a very sexually ambiguous screen name, so that might contribute to my slight feeling of paranoia.
BTW, of all the names and numbers Steve Ralston could have put on an England shirt, especially one to wear to annoy the very Scottish Steve Nicol, why the heck did he choose an Alan Smith number 9? My England shirt is blank!
And tomorrow I have to get to the British Consulate in Cambridge to see if I can buy stamps to create a self-addressed stamped envelope for autographs from England.
BTW, of all the names and numbers Steve Ralston could have put on an England shirt, especially one to wear to annoy the very Scottish Steve Nicol, why the heck did he choose an Alan Smith number 9? My England shirt is blank!
And tomorrow I have to get to the British Consulate in Cambridge to see if I can buy stamps to create a self-addressed stamped envelope for autographs from England.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home