Well, all the fangirling I've done on this blog has reappeared with the new template.
And I still really, really, really fancy Alan Smith.
Oy.
But even more oy: I have to wake up for work in five hours. I haven't showered, and it's a big production because I do so on my bum at the moment (as long as I've started using British terminology...)
'SportsCenter' just continued 'Baseball Tonight's' 'Name that Molina.' (I may as well use British punctuation also.) Yadier, Jose or Bengie?
(and I haven't accented 'Jose' all night. Oy again.)
And I still really, really, really fancy Alan Smith.
Oy.
But even more oy: I have to wake up for work in five hours. I haven't showered, and it's a big production because I do so on my bum at the moment (as long as I've started using British terminology...)
'SportsCenter' just continued 'Baseball Tonight's' 'Name that Molina.' (I may as well use British punctuation also.) Yadier, Jose or Bengie?
(and I haven't accented 'Jose' all night. Oy again.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home