Oh, and since I noticed while watching the Red Sox that Jacoby Ellsbury has two last names, I'm now trying to find people with three first names. And of course that means that the person ONLY has first names or last names.
Since I was reading Shoot at the time, I came up with these choices:
John (George) Terry has three first names.
Steven (George?!) Gerrard also has three first names.
Was 1980 a big year for the middle name George?
And speaking of Stevie G's team, a) I refuse to support one of my sister's teams because they're also sponsored by Carlsberg and b) Daniel Agger has done a metatarsal (as has Xabi Alonso). Dagger and Jamie Carragher are the only two players I can stand on Liverpool even though there needs to be a "Jamie Carragher-to-English" dictionary.
Oh duh...Michael James Owen. Injured again for Newcastle.
*goes through the England national team from the 2006 World Cup*
Rio Gavin Ferdinand
Scott Paul Carson (though he could also have three last names)
David Benjamin James
Actually, Jacoby Ellsbury's middle name is McCabe, which means he has three last names. Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury...holy wow. I think I'll stick to three-syllable full names.
Since I was reading Shoot at the time, I came up with these choices:
John (George) Terry has three first names.
Steven (George?!) Gerrard also has three first names.
Was 1980 a big year for the middle name George?
And speaking of Stevie G's team, a) I refuse to support one of my sister's teams because they're also sponsored by Carlsberg and b) Daniel Agger has done a metatarsal (as has Xabi Alonso). Dagger and Jamie Carragher are the only two players I can stand on Liverpool even though there needs to be a "Jamie Carragher-to-English" dictionary.
Oh duh...Michael James Owen. Injured again for Newcastle.
*goes through the England national team from the 2006 World Cup*
Rio Gavin Ferdinand
Scott Paul Carson (though he could also have three last names)
David Benjamin James
Actually, Jacoby Ellsbury's middle name is McCabe, which means he has three last names. Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury...holy wow. I think I'll stick to three-syllable full names.
Labels: three last names

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home