No good?

20.9.07

I now have skinned knees to go with my sprained ankle, and what looks like a scar from stitches on my right palm. I fell flat out on State Street this morning and then fell on the stairs at the Hard Rock Cafe after work.

I've named my crutches after two athletes who both had weird ankle injuries on the corresponding side, and are, like my crutches now that I can kind of walk again, rather useless at the moment. I haven't actually labeled the crutches, I just name them depending on which crutch is in which hand. And both athletes are theoretically physically able to play; they're just useless. One of them should be dropped...and it looks like the other has been.

I think I need to take off my Ace bandage but I don't feel like it - I'm sure my ankle "officially" smells skanky. Does that make it a skankle?

Dang Red Sox.

And oh my WHAT Jose Mourinho left Chelsea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home