I just noticed that the Newcastle away kit isn't powder blue, it's seafoam green.
Which is my favorite color.
I must get one ;)
And like OMG, I'm on my computer two days in a row, because it's not like I can go anywhere. My ankle is now down to two and a half times its normal size. And I think the Ace (is that trademarked?) bandage is getting skanky, because I haven't washed my foot since Sunday afternoon.
Great, now I have the song "Powder Blue" stuck in my head - it's my favorite BNL Steve song.
"Apologies from my front door - I couldn't love you more...
Baby, between you and me, love is all we need.
I tore out your heart so I could watch it bleed
I never thought that you would ever fall
Into my life so banal,
But something so light shouldn't hurt at all."
Which is my favorite color.
I must get one ;)
And like OMG, I'm on my computer two days in a row, because it's not like I can go anywhere. My ankle is now down to two and a half times its normal size. And I think the Ace (is that trademarked?) bandage is getting skanky, because I haven't washed my foot since Sunday afternoon.
Great, now I have the song "Powder Blue" stuck in my head - it's my favorite BNL Steve song.
"Apologies from my front door - I couldn't love you more...
Baby, between you and me, love is all we need.
I tore out your heart so I could watch it bleed
I never thought that you would ever fall
Into my life so banal,
But something so light shouldn't hurt at all."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home