So, after my disastrous, Liverpool-fans-throw-things-at-me, bored-to-tears attempt to watch Chelsea last year, I'm going to choose a new Premier League team. And I'm not going to choose a team just because a player is hot (so Newcastle is probably out, though I will watch them as much as I can). Or go for any of the rest of the top four, even though I was a Manchester United follower before they won the treble.
I almost want to make another blog to chronicle my team choice, though "Who Ate All the Boston Cream Pies?" is probably taken.
Though the Bolton-Newcastle game is on in 10 hours and I want to watch at least part of the Sunderland-Tottenham game, which is on in seven and a half hours...and I'm not even tired. I'm planning to leave the Phoenix Landing as soon as the 10 am games are over, so I can avoid the Liverpool fans.
I almost want to make another blog to chronicle my team choice, though "Who Ate All the Boston Cream Pies?" is probably taken.
Though the Bolton-Newcastle game is on in 10 hours and I want to watch at least part of the Sunderland-Tottenham game, which is on in seven and a half hours...and I'm not even tired. I'm planning to leave the Phoenix Landing as soon as the 10 am games are over, so I can avoid the Liverpool fans.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home