No good?

11.8.07

I really really need to go to sleep. And my feet are killing me. As is my left wrist. And my left ankle?!

I've woken up with my cell phone alarm at 5:30 before hitting the snooze button for 15 minutes, had half of the worst Dunkin' Donuts small-French-vanilla-iced-with-milk-and-one-sugar in a history of bad beverages like that, gotten a caramel macchiato at the Starbucks in Central Square, then drunk two more cups of coffee at the Phoenix Landing. All before 10 am.

I've eaten a potato, cheese, tomato and broccoli frittata, bourbon chicken and macaroni and cheese from the Cambridgeside Galleria, sliders at Lir (omigod I ate four cheeseburgers), and an entire box of chocolate-covered mint Altoids. And I swear some other chocolate in there, because I'm me.

I've walked two miles on the treadmill at the gym, had a guy fix my iPod at the Apple Store Cambridge even though the Genius Bars are closed due to the crazy number of Apple workers needed during the tax holiday, and purchased the new Inside United. I've picked up a sparkly red headband to wear with my France and Germany shirts. I've had fun at Best Buy.

I've watched Sunderland-Tottenham, Bolton-Newcastle, five minutes of Manchester City-West Ham, 20 minutes of Derby County-Portsmouth, and an inning and a half of Orioles-Red Sox.

I've yelled at Alan Smith to shut his filthy mouth (and cringed at all his tackles), booed Kevin Youkilis, and intoned David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez's full names to attempt to get them to hit better. I've gotten a key to the Fort at Gillette Stadium. I've had a Liverpool fan ask where my Chelsea shirt was. I told him in the wash - he didn't have to know it was actually on the drying rack. I've gotten some unidentifiable orange substance on my Germany shirt, in the three.

And since I became a Danny Szetela fan based solely on the fact that Steven Cohen cannot pronounce the 20-year-old Columbus Crew midfielder's last name, I'm now going to watch FSC's MLS game of the week, after which I will never watch a football game again. Beckham who?

But I have not gone to college. *snicker*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home