No good?

22.8.07

Dear Steve McClaren,

Thankfully you don't read my blog, but if you did, you'd know I have a ridiculous crush on Alan Smith (who I hope also doesn't read my blog).

However, when I heard he was starting for England, I doubled over with laughter because I don't think he deserves to be called up, much less start.

I think he proved me right.

Love,
me

And I hereby declare that if Smudger scores at all before his birthday, October 28, I will, in his honor, do a shot of Goldschlager (which makes me vomit) and a shot of Tequila (which I spit out on the bar). Though if it's on October 27, I reserve the right to wait a week, because I'm superbusy that weekend. I had this same idea in the pub this afternoon, but of course he didn't score. But one of the guys I was telling this to said he almost wanted Smudge to score because I mentioned Goldschlager, which he can't stand either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home