Blargh.
I swear I'm not living under a rock, but Alan Smith's going off to Newcastle has left me out of sorts. When I found out the news earlier today at the gym, after I turned off the web browser, I sounded like I was throwing a fit because I tripped getting up from the computer and sounded like I was stalking off. Someone actually asked me what I was wrong, and I said "The soccer player I have a crush on just switched teams (hahaha bad terminology considering the outfit he was wearing yesterday) and I'm so angry about it that I'm not even sure that a workout will help."
Now I'm watching his latest interview on the BBC website and they offer subtitles where available and I really wish I had - his voice is inexplicably deep and his accent is still incomprehensible.
I swear I'm not living under a rock, but Alan Smith's going off to Newcastle has left me out of sorts. When I found out the news earlier today at the gym, after I turned off the web browser, I sounded like I was throwing a fit because I tripped getting up from the computer and sounded like I was stalking off. Someone actually asked me what I was wrong, and I said "The soccer player I have a crush on just switched teams (hahaha bad terminology considering the outfit he was wearing yesterday) and I'm so angry about it that I'm not even sure that a workout will help."
Now I'm watching his latest interview on the BBC website and they offer subtitles where available and I really wish I had - his voice is inexplicably deep and his accent is still incomprehensible.
Labels: instacrush

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home