No good?

24.7.07

Oh, and the Daily Show was especially funny tonight and I didn't have a pen in my hand to write all the good stuff down. Had I been watching that when reading the creepy Madeleine stuff, I would have closed the website and watched the show and laughed off large body parts.

Like the commercial where government workers find thunder thighs that have fallen off from someone playing with their kids in the snow.

I really like my arms now, though, which is really weird, since they're still rather flabby. Actually, no, they're not. Woo-hooo! My Hadassah arms are all but gone. Next I want basketball player arms ;)

And I want soccer player thighs, but right now I'd rather have the thighs of one particular player and the metal plates in his left shin, and the rest of his body, bad hair decisions and all...*rolls eyes at self* I did a great job. *facepalm* So I'll wait on trying to develop them for myself. And I'll get a boyfriend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home