No good?

21.7.07

I just deleted my last post because I was vaguely afraid it could be construed as libel. Even though "Alan Smith, that's one ugly hairdo." Then again, seeing him in one of those "vest" thingies and seeing his sculpted arms is beginning to make up for the hairdon't. Also, he looks like someone beat him up. He has giant smudges under his eyes. *snicker*

Tomorrow, I am going to one of the New England Revolution games that I had to buy a ticket for to go see David Beckham. Since I expect to have a lot of time on my hands, I put off reading the latest Harry Potter book, which I picked up at midnight and have only opened to the table of contents, until I get on the commuter rail. Miraculously, I have managed to avoid all spoilers. It tickles me to no end that Keith Olbermann is a Pottermaniac; he reported on Friday night from prospective "Midnight Madness" at a bookstore in New York.

The book is unfortunately not heavy enough to swat at any pervy older English guy who hits on me and later asks me which soccer players I find attractive, though I don't expect to run into any at a Revs game so that's okay. I'm still smarting from the guy who hit on me at the Chelsea game last year. I don't even think he ever told me his name! At least if I run into that guy again, a graphic description of what I want to do to someone on the Manchester United roster would send the creepy guy running. (If it were any other team save Liverpool, he'd really enjoy it.)

And "blondes" is a term only used to describe a group of light-haired females. Oops.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home