Today's sign of the apocalypse...well, besides the fact that I have to wake up for work in six and a half hours...:
my cell phone, in T9Word mode, just defaulted to "I need more alan."
I was trying to text "I need more BLANKETS" because my apartment's a meat freezer and I can't feel my toes, but when I mistyped the keys that would turn into "blankets," and cleared the misspelling, it turned into Alan.
Strangely, for a second there I asked myself, "Who's Alan?"
Uhh, Smudge, are you by any chance on holiday in Boston? And if you are, can you get yourself over here? Thanks. I'll make you forget about your contract woes.
my cell phone, in T9Word mode, just defaulted to "I need more alan."
I was trying to text "I need more BLANKETS" because my apartment's a meat freezer and I can't feel my toes, but when I mistyped the keys that would turn into "blankets," and cleared the misspelling, it turned into Alan.
Strangely, for a second there I asked myself, "Who's Alan?"
Uhh, Smudge, are you by any chance on holiday in Boston? And if you are, can you get yourself over here? Thanks. I'll make you forget about your contract woes.
Labels: instacrush

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home