No good?

4.6.07

today I tried to read Steven Gerrard's autobiography. First it was hard to read because I didn't like the writing style (I doubt Stevie G wrote the book.) Then I had to stop because I remembered I wasn't the biggest fan of Steven Gerrard.

And now I read that Steve McClaren is going to keep Alan Smith in the lineup versus Estonia? Holy good god. As I've said before, I am also not a Peter Crouch fan, but he DEFINITELY needs to start over Smudger. (That was the original plan, I thought!) I haven't even seen the game from Friday, but after extensive research, I have figured out that the only thing that Mr. Smith brings to the England squad is the ability to be devastatingly hot while shirtless. Fun research.

I don't really like Liverpool at all, do I? That's what happens when one of their fans throws something at me!

But with devastatingly hot pictures of a certain striker-who-doesn't, I've completely forgot about some missing girl...what's her name?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home