No good?

20.6.07

I've been so busy lately I have no desire to turn on my computer, though I obviously have it on right now. I have to reload my iPod to get rid of the eighteen million podcasts I've listened to. I especially want to get rid of the one that says Michael Ballack to Real Madrid, even though I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Chelsea because Christoph Metzelder, his Deutsch teammate, already went to the Spanish capital. Oh, and that thing with the ankle surgery that got blown out of proportion.

Madeleine McCann: still missing.

Alan Smith: still on holiday, still wanting a commitment from Sir Alex Ferguson. But I've heard that Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Tottenham all want him. Him referring to Smudge, not Fergie.

I need to eat dinner and restart my computer so I can get iTunes to work correctly. Grr. (about iTunes, not eating.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home