It appears I got a job, so for my last hurrah I'm going to watch the England-Estonia game tomorrow afternoon. For like $20. And if Mr. Smith starts, I will be celebrating both my getting a job and Steve McClaren's losing his!
Just listened to a clip from the FA website of an interview with Smudger and I couldn't understand his accent. I also started talking back to my computer. Should I be proud of myself that he's about the fifth person that I've told myself to develop a crush on and managed to do it? I don't think I should be. But it took about eight days from the decision that I needed a new blonde from England to fixate on til I dreamt about him. Okay, that sounds clean enough. Needless to say, he's shirtless as my wallpaper.
Just listened to a clip from the FA website of an interview with Smudger and I couldn't understand his accent. I also started talking back to my computer. Should I be proud of myself that he's about the fifth person that I've told myself to develop a crush on and managed to do it? I don't think I should be. But it took about eight days from the decision that I needed a new blonde from England to fixate on til I dreamt about him. Okay, that sounds clean enough. Needless to say, he's shirtless as my wallpaper.
Labels: ingerland, instacrush, yaymoney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home