No good?

29.5.07

I have the desire to watch the England soccer team for the first time since last July - I wonder why...heh. And they're playing on Friday, but I have a wedding rehearsal dinner to go to, on a beach in Florida. I have no idea if there's going to be access to a sports bar to go watch. I'm never allowed to drive rental cars.

But I don't like to go to the beach; it bores me. Maybe my father will go with me to watch the game. I know nothing about the wedding; I assume the rehearsal dinner will start far after the end of the game, since it's on at three.

OMF, I just heard someone mention the name Johann Olav Koss, the Norwegian speed-skater who won umpteen Olympic gold medals. I met him.

And speaking of hair bleach, I'm going to this wedding without having had my hair highlighted since January. I'm, like, gonna die. Not to mention I haven't packed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home