No good?

15.12.06

so on Tuesday night I evidently actually paid to see Guster. They weren't as bad as I expected. I think I actually like the song "Amsterdam." Only problem was the two Guster fangirls screeching at the top of their lungs directly in front of/behind me.

BNL were pretty good. I wish they'd played longer than 50 minutes. My mother (who is now an Ed fangirl) needed to go to work the next morning so we left at 10 right after the BNL set. We missed John Ondrasik, the Goo Goo Dolls, and any conglomeration of the bands/singers at the end of the show. Strangely enough, my mother liked every act we saw at the show, including Daughtry, who I thought were too loud, and Smashmouth, whose songs all sounded the same to me even though I liked them all. I was incredibly surprised she liked BNL - I need to get at least three Ladies Room tickets for their next show on a Friday or Saturday in Boston, New York or Hartford/Mohegan Sun, as both my parents will want to go, and I actually don't mind. She said all their music sounded the same as well, but I don't necessarily go to shows for their music - I go for the ad libs and the joy of being in the second row more often than not ;) Even if the set list is the same every night, the concerts are different because of said ad libs/banters/raps/whatever.

So now that both my parents are Ed fangirls (and yes, my father is a male heterosexual Ed fangirl), I've decided to join them - Ed songs have been my favorite songs on at least the last four BNL CDs. My favorite song of theirs is "Long Way Back Home" by far. And I'll admit to finding him good-looking. Though I prolly should not have copped to newfound fangirldom while standing four feet away from Mr. Robertson himself. But hey, I touched Ed. Actually, Ed touched me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home