No good?

20.1.06

So Duke is playing at BC the day before my birthday. I knew about this game in August, tried to get a single ticket in September and found single tickets were sold out, and then decided not to get a season ticket because I knew I wouldn't get to many other games. Now I find out the tickets are going for $500 a piece and that's disgusting. But I'd completely forgotten about the fact that other people might want to see J.J. besides me. I mean, he is the leading candidate for player of the year, but I watch him cuz I think he's disturbingly hot, and the scoring 26 points a game is a bonus. But if I pay $500 to see him, it better include some, umm, personal attention. I think I should "be secure in the knowledge" that I've already seen him and still have the chance to do it again. But every time someone tells me I should have bought a season ticket when I had the chance, I mentally kick myself (I've been physically kicking myself when I try to take off my boots.)

So I'm almost over the mental hump about not going but I can't quite get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home