No good?

28.12.04

I actually did well skiing this year; I think it's because my calves have thinned and ski boots don't hurt as much. I knew the second day was going to be worse than the first when the first pair of rental boots I tried on didn't fit and I had to get a second pair. But I complained just as much as everyone else did (no more), and tried to be the voice of reason in some disputes. And I was allowed to eat dessert.

Oh, and I'm nowhere near as depressed as I was last year, I managed to call people on their birthdays, and I'm debating how I'm going to fill out my Lord of the Rings Extended Edition box set because I can now find "Return of the King" but not "The Two Towers."

Did I mention I got an ipod, dropped it, spent two hours at the mall three days before Christmas getting it looked at, then got a new one because of hardware problems in the original? Yay for not telling the person who looked at it that it had been dropped five times in the week I had it. Now for recharging, reformatting (from mac to pc) and reloading (with Tom Jones and Steven Page singing "Little Green Bag" from the album "Reload" as one of the songs. And Beethoven's Ninth!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home