LOL, I just read that Lenny had a fiancée and it made me slightly depressed ;)
And if I want to do really weird math, my favorite number of people's babies to have is 7,311,600, which was the number of babies born in the U.S. during Eric Gagné's 23-month-long save streak. If that's 7,311,600 at 5/8 Ukrainian each...could that possibly be 4,569,750 worth of Ukrainian babies? (Lenny was born in Odessa and two of my great-grandparents came to the States from there.)
Yeah, I'm bored.
And if I want to do really weird math, my favorite number of people's babies to have is 7,311,600, which was the number of babies born in the U.S. during Eric Gagné's 23-month-long save streak. If that's 7,311,600 at 5/8 Ukrainian each...could that possibly be 4,569,750 worth of Ukrainian babies? (Lenny was born in Odessa and two of my great-grandparents came to the States from there.)
Yeah, I'm bored.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home