Well, I figured out that the easiest and cheapest way (err, at least the latter) to get to Ottawa was to again take the bus to Montreal, stay overnight with Chantal, then take the train to Ottawa. Okay, so maybe it is easier than trying to take the bus straight there, and it's definitely cheaper than a $330 US flight: $78 US bus ticket and $66 CDN train ticket. And it only takes an hour and 45 minutes to get from Montreal to Ottawa, and about the same amount to return. I think what might be the best part is that my bus gets me back to Boston at 11:05 pm (2305 military time), five minutes after the Great Big Sea concert in Boston must end, due to noise pollution regulations. I didn't find out until way late so I couldn't get a good seat, and now I know there's no way in hell I can even show up because I'm going to be in transit, probably somewhere in Vermont or New Hampshire when the concert starts. Considering how little fun I had at the last two shows, at least not as much as I had at previous shows, I'm glad I'm not going to be anywhere in the vicinity.
Anywho, I'm at the gym and this keyboard sucks. About 5 minutes before I got here, my broken toe started to hurt -- I broke this toe when I walked into a "box" of three videotapes -- and it seemed rather pointless to be at the gym if I could barely walk. I think I'm going to have to retape it before I take more than 20 more steps because it was aching like a mofo. And in other foot news, I've now stepped in gum in both of these sneakers. Do people not realize THEY CAN THROW THE SHIT OUT? Luckily, I've been told I need to get rid of these sneakers. I don't want to though, as these are my silver space shoes like the Boyce's Road song.
Anywho, I'm at the gym and this keyboard sucks. About 5 minutes before I got here, my broken toe started to hurt -- I broke this toe when I walked into a "box" of three videotapes -- and it seemed rather pointless to be at the gym if I could barely walk. I think I'm going to have to retape it before I take more than 20 more steps because it was aching like a mofo. And in other foot news, I've now stepped in gum in both of these sneakers. Do people not realize THEY CAN THROW THE SHIT OUT? Luckily, I've been told I need to get rid of these sneakers. I don't want to though, as these are my silver space shoes like the Boyce's Road song.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home