Arrgggh, I'm carrying around so much stuff my back hurts, and I've decided I'm going to have to work out whether I want to or not. I also have a list of about 30 things to do and I have to do all of them at home, and I'm not home right now. It seems that I've regressed to my sleep schedule where I have no idea what time I go to bed, but I get up between 12:30 and 1 pm. I even woke up this morning to my alarm at 7 then rolled over and went back to sleep. Considering I have to get myself to South Station by about 8:30 Friday morning, this is an ominous development.
Six more pages in The Fellowship of the Ring; I'm so proud of myself! I think this is the fifth time I've taken the book out of the library and only the first time I've actually read it. But whomever it was that warned me about the characters randomly breaking into song was correct in issuing a warning. Eeeek! At least the songs take up a lot of physical space in the book.
I think I've now spent more money on that smokin' hot picture of Khalil Greene than it would have cost to get myself to Fenway Park last week and take multiple pictures of him from an obstructed-view seat. Yikes. But at least I like the city of San Diego...I wonder if I could find that Italian restaurant I really liked again. Probably not.
Six more pages in The Fellowship of the Ring; I'm so proud of myself! I think this is the fifth time I've taken the book out of the library and only the first time I've actually read it. But whomever it was that warned me about the characters randomly breaking into song was correct in issuing a warning. Eeeek! At least the songs take up a lot of physical space in the book.
I think I've now spent more money on that smokin' hot picture of Khalil Greene than it would have cost to get myself to Fenway Park last week and take multiple pictures of him from an obstructed-view seat. Yikes. But at least I like the city of San Diego...I wonder if I could find that Italian restaurant I really liked again. Probably not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home