Ack, timing problems!
Yeah, so now that I know what day Blue Rodeo's playing the Ottawa Bluesfest, I just checked prices at my favorite Ottawa hotel, and I found a fairly cheap rate. I really really want to go to that show, and I promised myself I'd go. I don't quite know how I'm going to get there or how I'm going to afford the hotel room and my transportation, whatever it may be.
Yeah, so now that I know what day Blue Rodeo's playing the Ottawa Bluesfest, I just checked prices at my favorite Ottawa hotel, and I found a fairly cheap rate. I really really want to go to that show, and I promised myself I'd go. I don't quite know how I'm going to get there or how I'm going to afford the hotel room and my transportation, whatever it may be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home