How out of the loop am I? BNL tickets for this summer go on sale in about an hour, and I didn't know until an hour ago. And now I have to figure out how to get two sets of Ladies Room tickets on one credit card, and do so on cell phones and dial-up. Yuck.
But at least it's delightfully warm out. I have to find something longer/looser to wear because I'm wearing teensy shorts that I prolly can't wear in public. I can't remember what I did with my white skirt. It might be in the laundry, which is being washed right now.
But at least it's delightfully warm out. I have to find something longer/looser to wear because I'm wearing teensy shorts that I prolly can't wear in public. I can't remember what I did with my white skirt. It might be in the laundry, which is being washed right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home