Well, UConn did manage to win by 20.
It's a family member's birthday Sunday and I want to go to the surprise party, but I don't want to deal with people who aren't my family, so I don't feel like travelling to the party. As in getting on some form of public transportation.
I just received an e-mail from someone who called either our shared crush or a picture of said lust object "dreamy." It's making me snicker.
It's a family member's birthday Sunday and I want to go to the surprise party, but I don't want to deal with people who aren't my family, so I don't feel like travelling to the party. As in getting on some form of public transportation.
I just received an e-mail from someone who called either our shared crush or a picture of said lust object "dreamy." It's making me snicker.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home