I'm so disgusted, as I'm watching JJ Redick on ESPN's College Gamenight, and he looks soooo hott.
Okay, so this afternoon it was delightfully warm and I left the house in a t-shirt and flip-flops (and pants and a jacket and strangely, gloves.) About two hours later, I walked outside and froze my toes off. I'm still regaining feeling in my toes. eeka warned me not to wear flip-flops today, and she was right.
Scientific research has concluded that the right shoe is the flip and the left shoe is the flop.
And I have this nasty toe problem, where it's cracked and it itches, and someone else told me it was a blister, but it doesn't look or feel like it. It feels like wet-foot athlete's foot. I first noticed it when I took off my sock to try on these really gorgeous red sandals that were calling my name but weren't calling my price. They were really nice European shoes and cost $125. I couldn't justify their purchase even though they made my feet happy, and the rest of me happy to boot. Or would that be "to sandal?"
Okay, so this afternoon it was delightfully warm and I left the house in a t-shirt and flip-flops (and pants and a jacket and strangely, gloves.) About two hours later, I walked outside and froze my toes off. I'm still regaining feeling in my toes. eeka warned me not to wear flip-flops today, and she was right.
Scientific research has concluded that the right shoe is the flip and the left shoe is the flop.
And I have this nasty toe problem, where it's cracked and it itches, and someone else told me it was a blister, but it doesn't look or feel like it. It feels like wet-foot athlete's foot. I first noticed it when I took off my sock to try on these really gorgeous red sandals that were calling my name but weren't calling my price. They were really nice European shoes and cost $125. I couldn't justify their purchase even though they made my feet happy, and the rest of me happy to boot. Or would that be "to sandal?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home