No good?

30.3.04

"Eel on a stick only 100 yen!" I think I quote SportsCenter too much.

vacuum update: I finally washed the rug usually near the sink in my kitchen (it's not there right now; it's drying). I knew it was full of little bits of crap, so I vacuumed the area that's usually under the rug. It stank of burning something, there was a black stain on the floor that looked like shoe polish, and I'm afraid of my vacuum again. Thankfully, the black stuff washed off with water, but eww. And yay, the rug is clean!

I hate laundry. It's the most annoying to toss it into the giant rolling duffel and try to get that bag down the stairs. And of course bring the bag back up when the laundry's done. And then I have to attempt to stuff everything back into drawers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home