Okay, who I thought did win Canada Reads. Like the really annoying boss in "Office Space," umm, yeah. And I know all about deamalgamation in some area of Ontario.
I'm missing a sock. It should be on my bed, but it's not. Maybe it's in my drawer, but I really shouldn't even be here right now, and I am, and I obviously don't have time to look.
Whatever just came out of my nose was very, very red. Ewww. I hope my cold doesn't turn into something strep-like. My throat feels like that strep-like thing I had back in September, but I don't remember any blood.
I'm missing a sock. It should be on my bed, but it's not. Maybe it's in my drawer, but I really shouldn't even be here right now, and I am, and I obviously don't have time to look.
Whatever just came out of my nose was very, very red. Ewww. I hope my cold doesn't turn into something strep-like. My throat feels like that strep-like thing I had back in September, but I don't remember any blood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home