No good?

18.2.04

I have been so sick since Sunday that this evening I left the house for the first time since then. It was actually quite warm out, so I was happy.

It turns out that my father may not make it to the Mohegan Sun until about the time that the concert's supposed to start on Friday, but due to what I've heard about Butterfly Boucher, I don't think that'll be any great loss. Besides, it's less time in the same room as people I want to murder. Hopefully I'll at least be able to pick my tickets up early.

I really feel as if I should be more excited to see BNL than I am. I wonder if it's because BR and Friends rawked so hard and ended up as my third favorite concert ever. Then again, my favorite concert ever was also at the Mohegan Sun Arena -- Simon and Garfunkel. Not much can compare to either of those shows. (My second favorite was GBS in Ottawa at the Tulip Festival.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home