I found a new song to binge on: Crush's "Here." I listened to it about 10 times on the plane home and am now listening to it on repeat again. I saw them open for GBS back in November 02 but I couldn't or didn't buy their first CD. I was definitely going to purchase a CD that looked cool for $6 CDN, however.
Yeah, so Blue Rodeo and Friends was totally totally totally amazing. I somehow managed to take 110 pictures, which scares me. I sang along, danced, had a totally orgasmic moment when I heard the opening piano solo to "Trust Yourself," sang the harmony on "Hasn't Hit Me Yet," and brought along a sign that said "I CAME FROM BOSTON FOR MY BIRTHDAY" which no one saw during the show.
Oh, and I got precisely what I wanted for my birthday. Awww yeah!
But the next day, I managed to get lost on Yonge St. and Queen St., which are the two fucking main streets downtown and I should know about 'em because I've visited so many times. And I froze off my ass on Yonge and my nose on Queen. Then I saw "Return of the King" on an IMAX-sized screen. I could play connect-the-dots with the beauty marks on the actors' faces, the faces were so big.
Yeah, so Blue Rodeo and Friends was totally totally totally amazing. I somehow managed to take 110 pictures, which scares me. I sang along, danced, had a totally orgasmic moment when I heard the opening piano solo to "Trust Yourself," sang the harmony on "Hasn't Hit Me Yet," and brought along a sign that said "I CAME FROM BOSTON FOR MY BIRTHDAY" which no one saw during the show.
Oh, and I got precisely what I wanted for my birthday. Awww yeah!
But the next day, I managed to get lost on Yonge St. and Queen St., which are the two fucking main streets downtown and I should know about 'em because I've visited so many times. And I froze off my ass on Yonge and my nose on Queen. Then I saw "Return of the King" on an IMAX-sized screen. I could play connect-the-dots with the beauty marks on the actors' faces, the faces were so big.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home