Happy Birthday to me! I have to fucking buy my own present, on the computer, and that pisses me off. I shouldn't have to do that.
Went to a Super Bowl party last night. I needn't mention the game because it just rawked, even though I started watching at 9:37 of the second quarter. Afterwards, stone cold sober and dead tired eeka and I drove around Brookline and Brighton honking her horn and screaming. Neither of us can stand car horns, so it was definitely a special festive occasion. She honked "shave and a haircut" in Cleveland Circle, and a cop responded with "six (two?) bits" on his "clear the road" horn, which also rawked. I think my favorite Super Bowl commercial was the "Hidalgo" trailer. I think I will see it -- Viggo looked hott. A Subway commercial near the end of the game almost won "best commercial" for me, but the Atkins logo on the screen killed it.
Well, I stopped listening to that goddamn song. Obviously, I like it if I've listened to it that many times, but the number of listens was ridiculous.
Went to a Super Bowl party last night. I needn't mention the game because it just rawked, even though I started watching at 9:37 of the second quarter. Afterwards, stone cold sober and dead tired eeka and I drove around Brookline and Brighton honking her horn and screaming. Neither of us can stand car horns, so it was definitely a special festive occasion. She honked "shave and a haircut" in Cleveland Circle, and a cop responded with "six (two?) bits" on his "clear the road" horn, which also rawked. I think my favorite Super Bowl commercial was the "Hidalgo" trailer. I think I will see it -- Viggo looked hott. A Subway commercial near the end of the game almost won "best commercial" for me, but the Atkins logo on the screen killed it.
Well, I stopped listening to that goddamn song. Obviously, I like it if I've listened to it that many times, but the number of listens was ridiculous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home