No good?

14.1.04

I swear there's something living in my walls. It sounds like a squeaking mouse. Whatever it/they is/are has/have been living there for quite a while, but I haven't said anything about it or looked at it. I wouldn't be surprised if something were living there because it's so goddamn cold out. The weather was up to freezing for a day and now it's down to ass-numbingly cold again.

Yeah, so speaking of hypothetical squeaking, I finally saw Return of the King again today. The guys sitting on each side of me in the row behind me were making random noises in what I felt were inappropriate places, so I attempted to make stupid-sounding noises every time Aragorn appeared on screen. I couldn't do it very well though. (Rumors are rampant of squealers for Legolas, but I would more likely squeal over Orlando Bloom instead, and then there's the 100 Hottest Hotties list which sounded like people made random orgasmic noises for Aragorn HUH?) Obviously he's my favorite character, but I like the film as a whole. He was just what got me to watch the trilogy. (I'm still quite iffy on everything else the actor has been in.) I think it's time to force myself to read Tolkien now. I remembered that he wasn't a science fiction writer, but a fantasy writer. I can't read that genre either.

I have a sore throat and have no clue why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home